For the Black family annual vacation this year we rented a cabin in Brian Head. We did a lot of fishing and sight-seeing along with just hanging out and watching the olympics. It was beautiful ... about 65 degrees all day, everyday. One day was designated as, "girl's day," so we drove to St. George and browsed the shops. We also went into Cedar City one night to the Shakesperian Festival and saw Fiddler On the Roof. Then Jer and I went out Friday for our anniversary (6 Years!). The best part, of course, was just getting a break from work--and life in general-- for a whole week.


Thursday, August 21, 2008
Brian Head
Posted by kelsie*marie at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
It sounds like a blast!!!! Congrats on 6 years that is awesome you crazy kids! P.S. your kids are getting so big!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG YOUR GIRLS ARE GETTING. I CAN'T BELIEVE MY TWINS ARE 4 TIME FLIES WHEN YOUR HAVING FUN
Post a Comment