My little Shaylee started pre-school today! I can't believe it! She has been waiting for this for so long. You can't even believe how excited she was. We pulled in and she marched right up to the door with no hesitation and went inside. I am so proud!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
ALL GROWN UP
Posted by kelsie*marie at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
OH MY GOSH YOUR KIDS ARE GETTING SO BIG I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS IN PRESCHOOL MY TWINS WOULD BE THIS YEAR BUT THERE ARE NO GOOD PRESCHOOLS IN SANTAQUIN AND WITH MY MOM BABYSITTING I CAN'T MAKE HER TAKW THEM ALL THE WAY TO PAYSON. BUT ANYWAY THEY ARE ALL DOLLS.
I can't believe how big she is!
She looks so cute!!! what preschool do you take her to?
She is such a doll!!! You have the cutest girls!!
It is fun to have you and your family next door. We will have to do lunch and visit more often.
I am so glad you found our blog! It didn't even occur to me that you are Tasha's sister-in-law. Your family is adorable! I can't believe you have three girls, and twins, WOW! We definitely need to keep in touch.
Oh how cute!! I miss you guys.I feel like every time I see you your girls are 10 times more grown up. I bet Shaylee just loves preschool. Your such a good mom!
Your girls are so adorable! How does Jeremy cope with all the estrogen? How do you cope with twin toddlers? LOL! We should all do something next time we are down there. It's fun having all of us "all grown up" and having families of our own!
Kelsie I am so glad you have a blog!! I already know that I'm going to love the updates of life as a mother of three...your girls are SO CUTE!
Post a Comment