Monday, October 6, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYLEE!!!
So, Shaylee had her 5th birthday! Five...wow! That makes me feel old. Anyway, I know this is late but Happy Birthday sweetheart! I love you so much!
Posted by kelsie*marie at 11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hey Kelsie isn't blogging so fun? What a great way to keep in touch when the miles can keep you apart. The girls are beautiful. Happy Birthday Shaylee we love you!!!
Shaylee, Grandma and Grandpa Black think you are IT!!! We love you so much. Watching the slide brought back so many memories. Our grandchildren are our joy. Seeing you grow up brings us so much happiness. Happy Birthday, again Shaylee. Keep growing, keep smiling and stay as sweet as you are!!!
We do need to hang out I cant remember the last time it was that I saw you! Can you believe my baby just turned One I cant believe how big your twins are and Shaylie they are getting to old IT makes me feel way old!
Kelsie! How are you? I saw your blog on Mandi's blog and checked it out. Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how long it's been. You should check out my blog! It's so fun to keep in touch. Also, do you have Ashley Murrays email address? I saw her blog too but it's private so I'd like to email her.
Kelsie...
I love you and your girls so much. They are absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment