BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 20, 2008

SO BEHIND...

Ok... I know I am so behind with my posting but life is SO crazy! Most days this is last on my list. Being the mom of 3 girls is proving to be a huge challange more and more everyday. The twins are 2 and terrorize everywhere they go. I mean really...they never want to play with anything or sit still and watch a movie, they are only happy if they are ripping things apart. On a daily basis I find myself pulling rolls of toilet paper out of the toilet, vacuuming up entire boxes of cereal that have been dumped out and smashed into the floor, cleaning fingernail polish off of the walls and clothes and hands and faces. It doesn't matter where it is, hidden or not...they will stack chairs and stools and boxes and climb the cupboards to get to it. (You moms know exactly what I'm talking about...right?) And it's not just the twins that challange me. Just the other day I stopped what I was doing because I heard silence...basically the only sound that really scares me. I ran in the girls room to find Shaylee, scissors in hand, giving Hallie and Makell a haircut. Luckily, I caught her early. Now Makell has a patch right in front of spikey hair and Hallie's is more hidden in the back. And speaking of hair...the most difficult thing for me most days is just getting everyone dressed and ready with their hair combed before we walk out the door. The girls are getting so picky about their hair-do's. Shaylee is most opinionated. She always has some idea of how she wants her hair done and I can never manage to get it quite the way she wants it. Just picture it...Hallie and Makell sitting on the counter in the bathroom literally nonstop saying, "Mom, I want 4 ponytails!", and "Mom! I want my hair curly!" And then of course Shaylee, standing on the stool saying very dramatically, "Oh mom! Not like that! Do it like so-and-so's hair was yesterday at school!" Like I have even the slightest clue what she's talking about!? It is quite histerical.
Anyway...This is my exuse for being a poor blogger. Halloween pics are coming next. I'm only what???...A month behind.

5 comments:

Aaron and Megan said...

Oh Kelsie that is too funny. But your girls are adorable. I can only imagine the handfull they are. You are one amazing mom.

Melanie said...

Hey Kelsie I feel for you! I know what kinds of challenge come with a house full of girls. Boy can they be dramatic. My thing is my girls don't even want their hair done. It takes too long. It hurts too much. I am not going anywhere what does it matter? (Lydia) Keep up the good work. All we moms can do is pray our kids are happy and healthy.

dandnblack said...

Hey Kelsie! You are such a FANTASTIC mom! You have such a beautiful family and you are doing what is most important which is taking care of them. Even though we all love your posts, dont even feel bad - I haven't posted for a long time. We loved having your girls spend the weekend with us. They are so sweet. We love you and miss you dearly!

Keli and Mike said...

I'm kind of happy to hear that someone else has the same days that I do. Jamison is into everything, I can't keep up with him. I don't know how I would do it with three!

Dane and Jessica said...

hahaha props to you for not loosing your mind. I must say that with as crazy as your life is I am very impressed that you can still come to work and be one of the funnest people there!