BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 25, 2009

HALLOWEEN...


Here is the Halloween update as promised. The girls were the cutest kids around I must say. Shaylee as the Vampire, Hallie the cowboy, and Makell the football player. We had an exciting time trick-or-treating! It's great when the kids are small enough that you only have to hit a few houses and they think it's the best thing ever.

6 comments:

Audrey said...

They are so cute!! I love the costumes. We really need to get together and let the kids play!

dandnblack said...

They are so cute!! We miss you guys tons! I hope all is well and we will see you at Stetson's 1st Birthday!

Melanie said...

Kelsie the girls are adorable. It was so good to see you all last weekend.

The Jensen Family said...

ha how cute!!

The Chizel Family said...

you family is so cute! i am glad you found me on facebook! my blog is danandtynelle.blogspot.com

Kimberlee said...

Hey Kelsie! Nicole showed me your cute blog, and I must say this is the funniest/cutest post I've ever seen! haha