I was just saying to myself last week how lucky I was to be nearly though the winter without any sick kids. Then it hit. Poor Makell got the worst of it and we ended up staying two nights in the pediatric unit at Mt View Hospital. She has pneumonia and we later found out that she is positive for RSV. That kid gets everything that's going around. She hated being there! It was cute how much she and Hallie missed each other. Makell asked me a hundred times a day where Hallie was and Hallie cried and cried because she wanted to be at the hospital with Makell. She was discharged yesterday and the two happily reunited and are now back to their normal fighting, yelling, it's-so-hard-to-share, two-year-old relationship. Although I was scared for Makell, I have to say that a couple of nights in the hospital was quite relaxing for me.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am so glad to hear that Makell is doing better!!
Poor little thing! I hope she keeps feeling better. I have loved reading your blog and seeing your cute family. Your girls are so big and they're darling!
I am so sorry to hear about Makell!!! I hope everything gets better from here. Let me know if I can do anything.
Awww!!! I hope everyone feels better soon!!!
Kels I am so sorry you had to go through that. If there wasn't already enough to deal with. We love you and hope to visit soon. The girls made something for Shaylee since she was not able to come to the party.
Glad to hear she is doing better. Good luck with everything.
Poor thing! I'm sure it was scary for you. Hope she is feeling better.
Post a Comment